Wednesday, April 15, 2009

And the Bride wore 3 dresses

Everyday when I get to the office I check my facebook page and more often than not I get a to have a chat with Ivy Tsui, a student who lives in China. We met last year when her brother Ted and his wife Michelle took a group of their friends to explore that great country and then ended the week of travels with a wedding celebration in Macau. I can honestly say I have never eaten so much and so well. Every meal was a banquet. The sight seeing was amazing as the country was gearing up for the Olympics. By the time we got to Macau everyone had become good friends. Many of the guests had had clothes made for them to wear to the wedding including the Bride who changed 3 times in keeping with tradition. See Michelle in all of her dresses at the end of the post





No comments: