Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Whitney Art Party

Last night I managed to be in 2 places at the same time so how come I can not do 2 days work in one getting everything on my blog??? First stop was the Frick where they were having the Annual Fall Ball. I stayed long enough to cover cocktails then I ran up Madison Ave to the Whitney where the photographers were 3 deep on the Red Carpet.
Thanks heavens I get to be inside and not with the masses.
The big dinner upstairs was being shot by another magazine so I was there to cover the downstairs event and to catch people as they left from upstairs. It was easy to tell the 2 crowds apart. Lindsay Lohan arrived really late and had the cameras going crazy. Shakira was the best with smiles and waves for each and every one of us. I with all stars were like that! She gets my vote!





No comments: