Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Inspiration

I have taken to walking to and from work. It is a 3 and a half mile trek in each direction and in the cold it has been a challenge.
I needed a way to slow down and this is it.
I have to put aside more time in my day to travel back and forward. That means less time in front of my computer and more time to allow my mind to wander.
Today I saw some words painted on a way and so I took off my gloves, dug my hand into my pocket, found my cell phone and took a shot.
It made me think about creativity and how it is so important in my life. I think the genius of the iphone camera and especially the fun camera apps are that they make us feel creative and turn everyday moments into little photo gems to make us smile, think, share or just store in cyber space. What ever the motivation and the final destination of these little fragments of time, light and space, I love being able to create something confined with boundless possibilities.

No comments: