Thursday, May 19, 2011

Engaged at Cartier

Last night I was photographing a bridal event at Cartier when all of a sudden William Hoar one of the sales associates ran up to me to tell me one of his clients was about to propose.
I rushed over as the ring was delivered by a Cartier Page.
Trevor Wilson then got down on one knee and asked Yvonne Ryzewski to marry him. It was the sweetest moment.
The smile on Yvonne's face was huge. She was about to put the ring on when she stopped then handed it to Trevor to place on her finger.
3 seconds later William arrived back with a glass of champagne for them both and a little wedding cake with a sparkler on it. Yvonne was so excited.
She told me they had visited the store in March and that she had seen the ring then but had not imagined that he was going to propose to her in the beautiful 5th Avenue Mansion. She said it was a dream come true.

No comments: