Thursday, June 2, 2011

Detroit Wedding

I arrived in Detroit today and checked into the newly renovated Westin Book Cadillac Hotel. It is great. I wanted to get into the big soft bed but instead I headed out to find food. How lucky was I that I found the best rib joint in town by mistake. I had a yummy and sinful plate of ribs at Slowes. I don't really need an excuse but if I was going to have one it is that the next 2 days are going to be photo fabulous and that means no time to think about eating.
I am so excited to be working with Sarah Fox and Calvin Ford on their wedding. I went out to check the location since the last time I was at the Edsel and Eleanor Ford house it was early sprint and the leaves were not yet on the trees.
What a beautiful location. They are predicting rain so that means clouds. I have my fingers crossed that it happens really early or very late and that we have a big dry spell between 3pm and 9pm.

No comments: