Tuesday, June 14, 2011

La Grenouille NYC

Last night I photographed a private dinner upstairs at La Grenouille. The former artist studio retains its bohemian vibe and was a perfect choice of location for my out of town client who wanted the guests to feel at home. The food was wonderful. Yes I got to eat downstairs at the bar while the guest were eating upstairs. I ran up and down between mouthfuls to make sure I didn't miss anything and to burn some calories so I would have room for their famous Chocolate Souffle. Sadly I was so full at the end of the fish course that I never did make it to desert.
The flowers at Le Grenouille are famous and for good reason. Last night the theme was french country and there were flowers, fruit and lavender on every table.
If you want to have a party at Le Grenouille all you have to do is call Erin and she will take care of the rest.

Here is the link to the website for more info La Grenouille



No comments: