Friday, July 29, 2011

Maya's Restaurant in St Barths

I am having the most amazing week. I am in St Barths photographing fabulous food.
Maya and Randy are finally working on a cook book and I am so happy to be part of the project.
I never really realised how much work goes into every dish. From shopping in the market and choosing the freshest produce to standing over a hot stove to sear the mouth-watering sea scallops, or the other wonderful dishes Maya and her kitchen staff work together producing light and tasty food.
Then there is her husband Randy and the wait staff who welcome all the guests and make it so much fun to eat at the restaurant. No wonder people keep coming back year after year.

To view Maya's website please click on the following link Maya's



And yes I did get to taste the scallops after I finished photographing them and they were delicious.

No comments: