Thursday, December 8, 2011

La Grenouille NYC

Today I went up town to La Grenouille to take some photos. Yes I know it is a restaurant but to me is more than that. When I go there I always feel like Alice in Wonderland. Instead of falling down a rabbit hole all I have to do is walk up the narrow stairs and I am transported into another world.
Today there was a lunch for a private client. There was one long table with so many things magically woven together.
There is a wooden bowl that always has something different in it. Today it was filled with walnuts.
After I finished photographing I went down stairs and enjoyed a truly delicious meal and wouldn't you guess, when I was served the cheese there were the freshest walnuts waiting to be popped into my mouth.

Here is the link to the website for more info La Grenouille

No comments: