Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The America Ballet Theater Opening night at Lincoln Center

Last night was The America Ballet Theater Opening night at Lincoln Center.
The weather was looking like the rain would come at any moment and so I headed up town with my umbrella and my fingers crossed that it would hold and luck me it did not start to sprinkle till the last person had headed inside.
Always a fashionable crowd, there were also many people filling the plaza to watch as the guests arrived.
I was very happy to see Lady Sheila Lyall Grant. I met her last week in her home when I shot the dinner for Great Dixter. She looked very elegant in a navy ball gown. Julia Koch arrived late and flew across the plaza like a while butterfly, her feet hardly touching the ground. Gillian Miniter and her Husband stopped to say hello. She invited me to join her table tomorrow at the Harvest Lunch and so I am looking forward to seeing everyone again very soon.

To view all the photos please click on this link ABT Gala


No comments: