Friday, July 13, 2012

The Frick Collection Summer Party 2012


It was a perfect evening to be outdoors in the Gardens at the Frick.
This year the summer party was held in both the 5th Ave Garden and the rarely opened 70th St Garden. Just over 500 people came out to see and be seen as they sipped on Ivy Gimlets, made from Beluga Vodka.
Inspired by the location there were some fabulous hats and fascinators. I was so happy to see so many friends and familiar faces. In the crowd I spotted Loulie Walker and then I saw Lisa Volling and her husband and a big group of their friends who I met earlier this summer when I shot their wedding that Loulie so wonderfully planned for them. Next I got to say hi to Micaela English and Sam Dangremond from Town & Country Magazine
To view all the photos  please click on this link THE FRICK SUMMER PARTY

Many thanks to Heidi Roseau for all her help.

No comments: