Saturday, September 20, 2014

Lincoln Center Philharmonic 2014 Fall Gala

This week was the Lincoln Center Philharmonic 2014 Fall Gala and I was so happy to be the house photographer. I got there nice and early and the first guest to arrive was the most beautiful Karen LeFrack. Back from China where The Chinese Philharmonic had just performed one of her compositions ( I confess I didn't know she wrote music) she looked stunning and relaxed. We had a chance to chat and we both shared how much we both enjoy the time at an event before all the guests arrive.
Woody Allen was seated beside her at the dinner and so many guests made there way over to say hello.
I watched the concert from the offices upstairs where I was bust downloading the cocktail photos and getting them out to the press then I raced over to the dinner just before the curtain came down.
What a beautiful night.
To see all the photos please click on Lincoln Center Philharmonic Fall Gala 2014






No comments: