Thursday, December 25, 2014

Julie Skarratt in Quest Magazine

I am very excited to share this story that appeared in Quest Magazine. People often ask me what it was like modeling in the 80's and being part of the Eileen Ford Agency in NY.
Here is a little snippet with photos from my modeling assignments that took me from Sydney to Tokyo then on to Milan, Paris, Hamburg and finally NY.
I never set out with the intention of becoming a photographer however every step of my life has lead me in that direction.
Many thanks to Daniel Cappello who came up with the idea of this story and then made it happen. Thanks to Lily Hoagland who interviewed me and wrote the story. Also thanks to Thelma Garcia who helped me with the self portraits and where I could not hold the remote clicked the camera for me.
Wishing everyone a wonderful holiday season and all the best for 2015.






No comments: